Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pink Male Urinal

What if you're a man, you're in public and you really need to pee? Well, over here, a wall or tree will suffice. But what if the city wants to stop public urination? What better way than to install public pee stations all over the Metro Manila area? I think the idea is smart, but why are they coloured pink? Pink isn't a very manly colour. Maybe blue or black would make more sense? Add a beer dispenser and maybe a little TV that broadcasts sporting events to make it a true masculine experience.


I've seen these things all over the city for quite some time. But recently, I saw something that refreshed my viewpoint of them. The point of these things is to stop public urination. But what I saw this week was a man standing OUTSIDE the Pink Male Urinal and peeing ON it. I wonder if that's what the city had in mind?

No comments: